Thursday, November 19, 2015

Annotated Biblography 11/9/15

www.codecademy.com
Code Academy

I use this website in order to learn the different coding languages that I need to know. By learning these languages, I know the basics of what I need to know in order to understand what people are doing in companies that use coding.

http://www.1stplayable.com/
1st Playable
This is the company that I got to internship at for a month once a week. I would shadow a worker and then test some of the games they were working on in order to find the bugs.

www.roblox.com 
This is the website and MMO game I am using in order to begin scripting a game that people are able to play. This is more headed toward younger kids. I am taking what I learned in scripting and applying it to the studio in order to make the game.

Emma Codes
This is a club that dedicates in helping people that have an interest in coding to pursue it. This gives me the practice I need to learn how to work on group projects, even if they are small.

No comments:

Post a Comment