Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Python 10/27/15

      Currently for my project I am working on a coding program called Python. I already completed Java script so I have an idea of what coding is like. Python has a similar function to Java script, which is to program software. From what I seen so far, Python is the same as java script, but in order to use functions, and if/else statements, I have to write down different key words to let the computer understand what I am doing. I use codecademy to learn Python and different computer languages. I have to read the explanation on the top then it gives me a set of instructions to complete using what I just read. In the later lessons, I have to reuse what I already learned so I can get the practice in for what I need to know. This is a great program to learn the basics and help enforce the coding into my mind.


Citation: https://chewychunks.wordpress.com/2013/04/10/pythonic-international-development/

No comments:

Post a Comment